You don’t need a crystal ball to predict who your customers are or how they’ll interact with cross-channel campaigns. Not with DataSwitch, that is. Learn how our data orchestration platform helps brands organize and use their data to connect with customers more effectively.
What is DataSwitch?
DataSwitch is a data orchestration platform that uses your data to target the right people, at the right time, in the right place—every time. Specifically, the platform allows brands to:
How Data Orchestration Works
Read our white paper to learn how data orchestration helps brands organize and leverage data to better connect with customers.
DataSwitch’s three modules—Audience Manager, Campaign Manager, and Publisher Manager—cover the customer lifecycle from end-to-end. By connecting your data (site visits, email lists, etc.) with 3rd party channel information and launching multichannel campaigns in one place, DataSwitch allows you to do more with your data than ever before.
DataSwitch uses audience ID matching to determine who your customers are across all channels and devices. From this omnichannel data, you can create more insightful behavioral segments like conversion paths and cross-channel engagement levels.
- Build 360 customer views by consolidating 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data.
- See custom audience reports, including individual profiles views and GDPR consent responses.
- Continually enrich audience segments with behavioral data collected from campaigns.
Campaign Manager simplifies campaign set up interfaces. It also uses enriched segments from Audience Manager to optimize your marketing campaigns. Once cross-channel campaigns are running, Campaign Manager dynamically allocates budget based on which segments/channels are performing and provides high level reports on what’s working and what’s not.
- Run campaigns across multiple platforms, networks, devices, and channels.
- See reports on how campaigns using enriched audience segments are performing.
- Centralize campaigns running via Facebook, MailChimp, AdWords, Simplifi, TradeDesk, and more.
For brands who publish 3rd party ads on-site, Publisher Manager mediates auctions across unlimited demand side platforms to ensure you get the best price possible for your ad space. Using your own audience data, Publisher Manager centralizes ad performance analysis across all of your properties.
- Manage (and fill!) ad units with precision targeting and enriched audience data.
- Sell every impression at the best price by managing inventory from one place.
- Get granular insights on display ad performance by device used, targeting parameters, channel, and site placement.
What Dataswitch Solves
Data Orchestration in a nutshell
See the process of Data Orchestration in this short video; How it works and why it can help target your ideal customers by providing better insight into who they are across all channels and devices.